Cloud9 is a cloud for developers to setup a testing servers quickly without any configurations. Meaning we could setup a WordPress installation with a few clicks and start building our site within 5 minutes or less. While saving us time without messing around with servers / domains /localhost etc.
- Go to c9.io and click “Sign up” / “Try now” button.
- Fill username, email. password. click on “I’m not a robot”. then click on “Create your free account”.
- In the next screen, click “Go to your dashboard”.
- In dashboard screen, click “Create new workplace”.
- Fill the work spacename (Could be any name in one word), click on the WordPress icon, then on “Create workspace”.
- Wait while workspace loading. (in case the progress bar stops, just refresh the page and the workspace will load).
- Inside the workspace, just click “Run project”.
- Now select the URL in the blue field at the bottom blue bar.
- Right click, and “copy”.
- Paste in a new tab the URL, hit “Enter”, and you will find yourself the setup WordPress page.
For any questions or suggestions, feel free to comment.